Wednesday 5 January 2011

a 'pak ngah' to be

Nowadays, I believe that many of us spend a lot of time on careers or pursue on career if we didn't have one like me and have little chance to the network. The world we live in does not give us much opportunity to expand our social circle. Facebook is not enough right? In the past women only thought about finding the right man and settling down being a good wife and mother. But now they also want to build a life and being independent. I know all of us want to marry the person we love. Just like me, but i would not to rush to it because i would take time to choose my partner as I do not want to end up with any person who do not value marriage, or marries just because she has to. Before, I have someone that i think would end up with but only He knows what happen to us. I will try my best to not regret it because I believe it was His will. Marriage is no that easy you know. Once we marry, we do not marry our wife or husband only but we married her whole family. So we must choose carefully. Neither do i want the risk of hurting my family or her family. Can you imagine the mental stress you would encounter if you married someone who cannot get along with your sibling and parents. Many people who have girlfriend wish that they do not have. Worst, many people who are married wish they are not, just as many people who are single wish they are married. What is important is to choose what is right for yourself because there are pros and cons to being single or have a partner. So, i would like to advise myself and you to not feel bad about not being able to find a significant other. Just keep your self busy, stay fit and healthy. Go out and get to know more friends. InsyaAllah, someday you will find what you searching for. Like my big brother, before his marriage, he has struggle to have a good job. Now, he found one. Then, he get marry with woman he love who is his classmate at secondary school. I wish i will be like him. Hahaha. Good news is they will have new guy in 8 months time. Haa! And i am a 'pak ngah' to be. 

3 comments:

Cik Tulip said...

first tyme ke nak jd 'pak ngah'???

wifemdnavy said...

8 months time become 'Pak Ngah'..
??? months time 'hubby & daddy' to be.. He he.. plan la elok2 ye..

Anonymous said...

cik tulip: ha ah first time. haha.

wife navy: eh2 i blom kahwin lg lah. itu kakak ipar i, bini abg i. kandungan dia sebulan lebih kot. so x lame lg i jd uncle.hahah